– Mini-dome cameras in main building access points.
– Magnetic contacts in the building entryways.
– Motion detectors in hallways and access points.
– State-of-the-art access control in the lobby.
– Access control for vehicles in the underground parking via barriers.
– Access control of packages and goods.
The smoke detector system is made up of an analogue central detection system and a series of detectors and modules connected to a smart loop and distributed throughout the building:
– Analogue optical smoke detectors for the environment and suspended office ceilings.
– Analogue optical-thermal detectors for technical floors.
– Analogue optical-thermal detectors for parking levels.
– Temperature sensor cable for raised office floors.
The installation for fire extinguishing includes two 150 m3 water tanks, from which the two pressure groups are supplied by two main pumps, electrical and diesel, and a jockey pump.
An automatic sprinkler system has been designed for all floors, as well as gas extinguishers in the facility rooms. All floors are equipped with bias and dry column. The building also features a PA security system for notifications regarding fire emergencies.