The personal data provided by the user will be processed in accordance with the provisions of this policy, whose purpose is to regulate the processing actions carried out by Gmp Property SOCIMI S.A.:
1.1. Identity and contact information of the controller:
Gmp Property SOCIMI, S.A. (Gmp) with corporate address in Madrid, C/ Luchana 23 and C.I.F. (Tax Id. Code) A28396042. If you have any doubt regarding the data protection, you can contact Gmp on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.2. Purposes and legal basis for processing:
The personal data collected through the contact forms on the website will be processed by Gmp which has the Controller status for the following purposes:
– Managing of applications or requests made through the website forms. The legal basis is the consent of article 6.1 (a) GDPR.
– Administrative proceedings inherent to the commercial relationship intended with the sending of the forms, especially those regarding the Human Resources mailbox. The legal basis is the consent of article 6.1 (a) GDPR, as well as the application of pre-contractual measures of article 6.1 (b) GDPR.
– Business processes consisting in sending advertising and business messages from our company group (Gmp Group), which specialises in high-level real estate products and services, provided the user has agreed to receiving said messages.
The user shall be responsible, in any case, of the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data provided, and Gmp reserves the right to exclude all those users who provide false information from the registered services, without prejudice to all other actions that may be proper by Law.
1.3. Personal Data Recipients.
Your personal data will not be transferred to other people or companies to be used for their own purposes. Nevertheless, Gmp may communicate your personal data to other entities from the Gmp company group which may access the personal data and information to help Gmp in the management of the pre-contractual relationship or processing of the request made by the user. Gmp ensures that all these entities comply with the data protection regulations which are also directly applicable to them.
Nevertheless, Gmp will disclose the Personal Data and any other information in its possession, or which can be accessed through its systems, which is required in accordance with the legal provisions and regulations applicable to the pertinent public authorities.
1.4. Retention periods
Your personal data will be retained while the request or application you make is being processed. When the enquiry is completed to the satisfaction of the user, Gmp will delete your contact information.
Regarding the sending of information related to Human Resources management, your personal data will be retained, properly blocked, for a period of one (1) year from the moment this possible pre-contractual period is finished. Once this period is finished, your personal data will be deleted.
If you check the corresponding box, allowing Gmp to send you business messages under the terms stipulated in Ley (Spanish Law) 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, your data will be retained while said consent is not revoked or you request to terminate the service for receiving business messages. The revocation may be notified at any given time by simply sending an e-mail to email@example.com. And you may also terminate service on the link provided in the communication itself.
1.5. Users Rights
Any user may, at any given time, exercise the following rights by sending a written message to Gmp to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and providing their identification document:
– Right of access: look up which personal data on you are processed by Gmp.
– Right of rectification: modify the personal data processed by Gmp if they are incorrect.
– Right of elimination: request Gmp to delete your personal data.
– Right of limitation: request Gmp to limit the processing of your personal data.
– Right of portability: request Gmp to provide you with the information on you in an electronic format.
– Right to file a claim: if you consider that Gmp has processed your Personal Data breaching the regulations, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
1.6. Security Measures
Engage will process your personal data on a strictly confidential basis. In addition to this, it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the safety of your personal data and prevent their destruction, loss, illicit access or illicit alteration. When determining these measures, criteria such as the scope, the context and the processing purposes, the state of the art and the existing risks have been taken into account.